Image 1 38
If money’s feeling tight after Christmas, at least you can grab a free coffee this week.
Starbucks is hosting hour-long “pop-up parties” with free tall espresso drinks until December 31, 2019 at select locations. The free drinks must be ordered between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m to be eligible.
Drinks can be hot or iced and include popular holiday favorites like peppermint mochas.
The pop-up party locations will change daily, so it’s best to check the site to see which locations are participating each day.
More than 200 different locations nationwide are participating.
Participating locations for December 30 include:
- 1899 Union St., San Francisco
- 3060 A East 9th St., Oakland
- 643-693 Santa Cruz Ave., Menlo Park
- 2306 Almaden Road, San Jose
- 1500 Newell Ave., Walnut Creek
- 1752 Decoto Road, Union City
- 5034 Mowry, Fremont
- 1291 S. Mary Ave., Sunnyvale
- 5065 Redwood Dr., Rohnert Park
Blended drinks are excluded and the offer does not apply for mobile orders or Uber Eats.
Tessa McLean is a digital editor with SFGATE. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow her on Twitter @mcleantessa.
This post was originally posted at https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/free-Starbucks-in-the-Bay-Area-14939557.php.