A series of storms continue to dump multiple feet of fresh snow across the Sierra Nevada during a stormy week for California, bringing joy to skiers and snowboarders and comfort to those keeping an eye on the state’s mountain snowpack.
Check the list below to see how much snow has fallen across Lake Tahoe ski resorts over the past week, as reported by the resorts. Keep in mind that even more snow is forecasted to fall throughout the day Thursday.
7-Day Snow Totals (updated as of 7 a.m. on Jan. 17):
- Boreal Mountain Resort: 54 inches
- Squaw Valley Resort: 53 inches
- Northstar California Resort: 50 inches
- Sugar Bowl Resort: 46 inches
- Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort: 41 inches
- Kirkwood Mountain Resort: 32 inches
- Heavenly Mountain Resort: 19 inches
This post was originally posted at http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Feet-of-Snow-Piling-Up-Lake-Tahoe-Ski-Resorts-504487541.html.