San Francisco Giants are back with the 26th annual KNBR FanFest on Saturday at the newly rebranded Oracle Park.
Players are expected to sign autographs and take part in Q&A sessions during the event which runs from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. So far, players committed to attending include Buster Posey, Brandon Crawford, Brandon Belt, Joe Panik and Evan Longoria.
Caltrain will be running its regular weekend service but is adding a special trian that leaves San Jose Diridon at 8 a.m. Allow extra time due to the Caltrain Electrification Tunnel Work.
Things to know for those planning to go (Information via SF Giants)
- Fans can enter FanFest using one of three Oracle Park entrances: Willie Mays Gate, Lefty O’Doul Gate and 2nd and King Street Gate.
- All gates will open at 10:00 a.m.
- Fans will find players, coaches, alumni, broadcasters and other Giants VIPs signing autographs at designated locations throughout Oracle Park.
- Fans will have the chance to take a selfie with players, coaches, alumni, broadcasters and other Giants VIPs at the Selfie Station on the View Level at Section 302.
- As always, taking transit, walking, or biking are the best ways to reach Oracle Park.
- Due to construction activity around Oracle Park, fans are encouraged to park at Pier 30/32.
- Concession stands will be open throughout the ballpark serving food and drink (including alcohol).
- New for 2019, Giants tickets are mobile only via the Ballpark app.
- FanFest will take place rain or shine. Come prepared!
This post was originally posted at http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/San-Francisco-Giants-Hold-FanFest-at-Newly-Branded-Oracle-Park-505580311.html.